1 BOX Marquee White Henna Bleaching Powder for Cosmetic Use 250g
Directions on how to use the White Henna Bleaching Powder:
You will need:
1 pack Marquee White Henna 12 g
Hydrogen Peroxide (10 vol.)
Marquee White Henna, when mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of liquid ammonia, becomes a fast-acting skin bleaching agent.
It whitens skin discolorations, dark underarms, elbows and knees and gives you a whiter and even skin complexion. Your skin becomes fairer, clean, soft and supple after continued use. IT IS STILL BEST TO TEST IT FIRST OVER YOUR FEET.
Here is how:
1. Use a plastic spoon and container in mixing the ingredients.
2. Pour 1 pack of Marquee White Henna into a plastic bowl.
3. Pour hydrogen peroxide and continuously stir until a creamy and puffy consistency is achieved.
4. Then add 4 drops of ammonia. Stir well.
WARNING: DO NOT USE AMONIA IF YOU WILL APPLY ON THE FACE.
5. Apply first to any inconspicuous body part, somewhere not easily noticeable, say, your elbow or knee, in order to test your skins sensitivity to the formula. Once you are sure that you are not experiencing any severe reaction, apply the formula from neck to toe.
6. Leave the mixture on your body for 30 minutes.
7. Rinse well with lukewarm water to allow the skins pores to open and absorb moisture. Towel Dry.
Recommended Use: Apply once every day for 7 straight days. Then twice a week only for the next consecutive weeks. For maintenance, apply once a month.
Please use an effective moisturizer to avoid skin dryness. If you are not sure on how to use this product, please do not buy.